Monday, April 27, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle

This blog was started as a dedication to my son, Kolton. I wanted to help other moms see that just because their child is different, they are not missing out. Different or not, children are a gift.

When Kolton was diagnosed with Fragile X, I thought my life was over. I knew that I was such a weak person, I could never over look the diagnosis. I was so wrong- Having a child that is different just opens up a different chapter in your heart, you didn't know was there. I have been lucky to find the chapter, sooner than later.

Being a mother of two- I want to always be fair and equal to both my children. So, I feel a little guilty not sharing a little about my AMAZING daughter, Kaylee!!

What can I say- she's my best friend, she makes me smile even when I want to scream, she's my light at the end of every tunnel. I can't get enough of her- she keeps me on my toes, you never know what to expect from her. She's either the storm or the calm after the storm. She is free spirited, innocent, and an angel right from Heaven. Her eyes sparkle like diamonds and can light up the dark. I can close my eyes and see her blonde curls blowing in the breeze. She takes my breath away! She is my sunshine. She is my twinkle twinkle little star. Kaylee is my reminder that I can not fall apart. She is my strength. She is my encouragement when I want to quit. She is my smile when I want to cry. She is my support when I want to fall. She is my rainbow after the rain. She is my hope for a better future.

She is my girly girl tomboy. Kaylee would jump in a puddle wearing a beautiful dress. She loves flowers, butterflies, babies, kitty cats, books, purses, ponies, school, and shoes!!

Kaylee- There are not enough words in the world to describe what you mean to me. You Are My Dream Come True. My Wish Upon A Star.

I love you more than all the stars in the sky!

I Love You, Baby
Mama

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautifully worded...and she loves gramme too... I love my girl(S)~~~~~~~xo

    ReplyDelete